2010年2月7日 星期日

The Way Jennifer Beals Signs



I was talking to a friend on MSN. Then, the subject went to Lu's autograph for MWCT. Basically, I just asked if she received hers. Since my sprained ankle has restricted my movement for days, my envelope still sits in my drawer. Suddenly, I jumped to mention Erin's super artistic autograph (well, or messy) and Leisha's cool one so I started demonstrating theirs on MSN window, simply drawing with a mouse. Erin’s, Laurel’s, and then Jennifer’s.

Jennifer’s autograph is usually shown in two different ways: one complete and the other compact.

First, I did the compact one since it was the one commonly seen in the recent years. I guess it gradually developed as Jennifer became more and more famous with “The L Word” going wilder and wilder in the past few years. It actually took me several tries to get this one working all right. Then, I took a step forward and showed my friend the better or, say, prettier way Jennifer has ever signed. It’s the one you might get in her early years as a Hollywood star or if you could get her to sign nowadays when she wasn’t that busy or in a rush.

“Gosh! I’m good!”

That’s the first attempt I made. Remember, it’s simply drawn with a tiny MOUSE!!! Not trying any harder to make it look good, however, I think I just made it perfect. (laugh)

Yes, when I said ‘The Way Jennifer Beals Signs,’ I meant ‘autograph’ not this… (laugh)


Oh! By the way, I can sign ‘Tina’ and ‘Laurel Holloman.’ (laugh again)

沒有留言: