2010年2月5日 星期五

Even Better After the Best



I know Lu is real, like so real. However, when I saw her tweet shown on my page with my name beside her avatar, I almost thought I was crazy to a point that I might have delusion.

I know Lu is real, for sure, from those interviews, reports, and of course the priceless “Ask Laurel” page. Yes, she does reply emails. Yes, she does answer questions. Yes, she does talk. She does shop. She does cook. Of course! However, at that moment, when I realized she was at the other end of this incredibly gigantic Internet, talking to ME!!! YES! I definitely had a great reason to go crazy. Don’t you think so?

7 minutes. There were 7 minutes before I got a chance to shoot this historical moment. What did I do in those 7 minutes? I first tried to dig out my feeling for Lu’s latest interview, pondering how to put them in Chinese, my native language, and then tweeted again. Then, I was shocked after refreshing my twitter page and saw Lu’s reply right beneath what I just tweeted.

Three words nicely on a white background. Simple. Neat. Warm.

Blush came over my face as I tried to dig what I just felt, what made me stop my previous typing and tweet tonight’s first tweet. Of course, I answered. Why wouldn’t I? However, words are never enough. Words are always short. Trembling for longer than half an hour, I just couldn’t help myself. Take a shower. Still the same! This is the power of realizing something and experiencing something, I believe, at least for me.

So, what does this story tell us? There is always HOPE for each tomorrow! (laugh)

2 則留言:

LJB4EVER 提到...

WTF.........can you translate chinese......
wow..wow ....."HEART ATTACK"

cissi 提到...

J, your wish was just granted. I'm still crazy, I guess. (rofl)